7 Random & Tandom facts About Me(H) . . . !

[ I wonder wheather I have any....!!! Lets look out....]


The only one word which can describe my thoughts the moment I saw the Stylish Blogger Awarded to me from Nishana shared with many was -ZESTful !!! And the next turn was that for WONDER because when my baby-blog was just an year I was feeling like giving up !! But the Almighty of We Bloggers wanted me to stay on and was planning something on my Ly-ed Truths and then about my Ly-ed Life too !!!


So here I am rolling down the red carpet for the first award that rushed in to my blog-dom !!!
[ Here lits up the Spotlights n here rise up the Claps ! ]
Thanks sissy Nishana for giving me a hand to soar up and having created a volte-face in me !!! :-)
[I always needs a hand to get revived and the toughest part is they often get me down too....But still alive on ma guts...! ] [ What A Me!!! ]


So as a Rule-Abider always , here goes the 7 R & T facts...


1. Aged 18 , but still a beginner myself ! I never know what living one's Life to itz hilt is all about [because I have never seen one doing it !] but -away from the band wagon - is ma keyword '' Let Me Try " !!!


2. No craze for (traditional) feminist icons - ornaments-make up's-trends-fancies-gold- But STILL A GIRL [or WOMAN - I prefer!!!]


3.They call Me bookish-But I call them fools ![ Books are all about someones thoughts - simply thoughts - If so all are bookish [because everyone have thoughts] But I dare to know more about that of strangers ! 


4.A best friend for all the haunted ghosts,spectres and souls all over the world ! :) 
[ World would be damned with manliness ( I wonder something like that still exists!) without my besties who are alive but dead !!! ]


5. Of the worst I loose my appetite most the time and can be called a mini - Gandhian (but for no cause) :(
When it is about cuisines I cant stop me from saying that I am an Anti-DOSAist  !!!


6.Gets tempered with the never cleaned roads , rooms and rumors ! :-) 
[ But I am happy for I can , at least make a furious glance at my siblings when they are seemed to throw their empty LAYS out to through the window-pane !!!]


7.Day by day getting annoyed with the ' Non stop - Non senses ' of recent medias ! [ I wish I had the right to censor those ' No Sense Rock(* fine) Arts !!!]


Random made me feel good !!! I had never known that I could do this !!
Great Changes are afoot ........ !!!

Now Its My Honour to declare the fellow bloggers who I am goin to share this award with......


>>       Room  For Romance         പ്രിയസഘി      Just The Cheese     Part And Parcel Of My Life  <<

*************************************  
RULES:
Thank and link back to the person who sent you the award.
Share seven things about yourself.
Spread the love and honor. Award recently discovered bloggers.
Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
*************************************  

Labels: , ,